Saturday, September 13, 2008

Interview~~

わたしはペタスのペシデントです。
Watashiwa petasu(PETAS) no pesidento(president) desu.
I am the president of PETAS(Persatuan Pelajar Tanpa Asrama).

だから、わたしはまいにちいそがしです。
Dakara(Therefore), watashiwa mainichi(everyday) isogashi(busy) desu.
Therefore, I am busy everyday.

でも、しゅまいちときどきいそがしです。
Demo(But), syumaichi(weekend) tokidoki(sometimes) isogashi desu.
Yet, I am not so busy during weekends.

わたしはねるのがつきです。
Watashiwa neruno(sleep) ga tsuki(like) desu.
I love sleeping.

だから、たいていごごいちじかんごろにおきます。
Dakara(Therefore), taitei(usually) gogo ichijikan(1pm) goro(about) oki(wake up) masu.
Therefore, I usually woke up around 1pm.

わたしはあさごはんをたべません。
Watashiwa asagohan(breakfast) o tabe(eat) masen(not).
Thus, I do not eat breakfast.

わたしはひまなときにときどきだえとをします。
Watashiwa himanatoki(leisure) ni tokidoki daeto(date) o shi(do) masu.
During leisure, I will go out with my girl friend.

わたしはガルフレンドとQueensbayてあまりかのえがをみます。
Watashiwa garu furendo(gf) to Queensbay te amarika(American) no ega(movie) o mi(watch) masu.
We usually go to Queensbay to watch American movies.

わたしもひまなときににほんのあにめおみます。
Watashimo himanatoki ni nihon(japan) no anime o mimasu.
I watch japanese anime for leisure too.

ベアチとなるとがつきです。
Belechi(Bleach) to(and) Naruto ga tsuki(like) desu.
Bleach and Naruto are one of the animes I love watching.

それわつべてである。
Sore wa tsubete de aru.
That's all.

*Because of the limited japanese I have learnt or maybe I should say, mastered, I know it does look like a small kid's work. Anyway, am buckling up and getting used to it..
.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol so fast learn tat much of japanese?or copy paste 1?hahaha

Anonymous said...

jz din eat breakfast??I tot sumtimes u din bath oso ma...

JJTan said...

Haha.. even with the anonymous title, i know who you guys are..

Anyway, I am learning as fast as i can for my japanese.. maybe i can teach u guys summore, u guys can call me sensei.. haha..

Anonymous said...

err..gud job there yah..=="
got passion to learn, dats gud lo
haha...

Unknown said...

asagohan o tabemasenka? don't lie, jj. we all know you eat 4 eggs for breakfast......

JJTan said...

mikiko: Thanks thanks. I will gambateh.

Anne: Haha, only after nihongo no kurasu(Japanese class) la.. After all, my kurasu(class) is gozen hachiji (8.00am) for three days.

Anonymous said...

wat the smart club is that...tanpa asrama....can i make one like persatuan pelajar rambut panjang?and discuss ways to tie n take care their hair?

JJTan said...

For your information, PETAS is an association formed by USM for the students who are staying offcampus. Basically it is for the welfare of those students and we actually have a office in USM. USM cares for every students la..

Anonymous said...

nice blog~
so envy for your japan trip~
and please tidy your room, so messy~

Anonymous said...

Wao~~ur japanese really can cover normal coversation d...good job oh..but...sum of ur photos dont really look nice lal..haha..

JJTan said...

Belinda:
Thanks. But you can consider Japan as your option for the exchange program under USM. Then, we can share some stories about japan. Talking about my room, don't you think it's quite common since you are staying with a few guys too??

E Hong:
Haha, thanks. Yet, I think my photos are quite nice, most of them taken by myself le.. Don't play play..